Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Red as the Rose



Wearing: Floral Chiffon Blouse (Forever 21), Red High-Waisted Shorts (H&M but simular here)


Recent shoe buys: [Left to right] Nude Cut-out Flats (Restricted), Patent Heels (Steve Madden)







Got a few free samples and a birthday gift from Sephora! I gotta admit, I'm loving all the packaging of all these samples, so creative, such refined effort put into sample packaging! I'm loving the SUGAR lip balms I got as well, they work wonders on my dry lips and I'm a tad disappointed with the tinted one, but my skin tone is darker thanks to all the fun in the summer sun, so of course it wouldn't show much. 
The Florabotanica Perfume is really nice, strong, and floral. Really something I'd frequent if I could afford it. Perhaps I'll find something similar down around the perfume market for less. Suggestions are appreciated!!! I have yet to try out some other samples though, but I'm looking forward to trying out the styling creme since I'm always looking for new products for my bleached hair :3

I'm 20 years old now as of 2 weeks ago, so it's a bit of a late post on my part! But I had my fun with family and Italian food, yum yum! I'll be back soon with another post of my adventures recently too, got a lot of travel diary photos in these past 2 months I'd like to share. Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sephora always give out amazing samples and I absolutely love the Balenciaga's Florabotanica Perfume smell!

    xox, C
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete