Thursday, March 28, 2013

Melting Fawn



Wearing:
Men's Cap (Target)
Jewelry (Macy's Brand)
Mom's White Jacket from 1990s 
Jame's Dean Shirt (Forever 21)
Levi's 550 Jeans
Creepers (H&M)

Taken really quick yesterday before some deadlines for my book that was due today (instagram), uwah it's all done now and I'm not very happy with the final result but I'm satisfied that it's finished. For the majority of this hectic week, I literally lived in these creepers. They're easy to slip on and add a bit of grunge to my casual outfits. I only wish it was made of leather instead of suede, it'd be a very nice pair of shoes if it was. For now I'm using them as a cheap alternative to T.U.K creepers and such, and they'll hopefully last me a good while regardless of how cheap ($20) they were at sale price.

P.S. Not sorry for double post with Levi 550s :D




2 comments: