Friday, February 1, 2013

Oversized






Wearing: Chicago 'with love from london' (Topshop shirt from Chicago), Vintage Sunglasses (Forever 21) Vintage thrifts everything else

There's a saying kids say these days: "Once you thrift, you can never go back". Accurately said. Almost all of my outfit was thrifted for under $5.00 and is genuinely loved and worn out---until it's worn out. Oversize items are especially loved. This blazer is a go-to item in my closet now; it's a really simple fix to lazy outfits. :P I just throw it over something and all the sudden I'm fabulously semi-casual chic. 
BTW You might notice the grain is really deep in these photos too, that's thanks to some playing around with the exposure and filters. :D

Ahhh yes! And I have changed my blog address! I used to be the castrated flower and I am now The Dippster, and have updated graphics too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment